Happy Thursday Lovelies! Only 1 more day until the weekend. I am so excited for a break. I am transitioning to a new job soon and am beginning to get so impatient with the waiting period. I am really bad at being patient with change near the end, probably because I’ve moved a zillion times and love changes. Fall weather is definitely here with rain and cooler temperatures in Utah. Today I have put together my fall wardrobe staples.
These are the 5 pieces I will use this fall to build countless looks:
1. The perfect fit skinny Denim (CJ by Cookie Johnson, Best Denim Ever, GAME CHANGERS – I literally started dancing in the dressing room!!!)
2. A cropped textured blazer or jacket (Layer this piece or wear it alone)
3. Neutral Heels (The perfect shoes for dresses, skirts and dressed up denim)
4. Large Dark Sunnies (Think Audrey Hepburn)
5. A dark handbag (In a rich black, brown, burgundy or navy shade)
A beautiful deep lip color would be my #6 like this beautiful shade by Buxom via Sephora. Thanks to my friend Kristy, I tried it on as I was leaving Sephora the other day and it was so good I went and had the staff ring me for a second time. It is also super beautiful layered on top of darker colors or all by itself. I will definitely be sharing all about it this month in a beauty video. Who doesn’t love a good lip gloss.
What are your 5 fall wardrobe staples, Lovelies?
Denim – CJ by Cookie Johnson via Nordstrom Rack (under $45 AMAZING)
Jacket – Vince Camuto via Nordstrom Rack
Heels – DSW (very similar, also DSW)
Handbag – Michael Kors Store (similar,also Michael Kors)
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet – Rocksbox
Watch – Michael Kors via Nordstrom
Sunnies – Nordstrom